Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Scrapping 2014!

     I am almost done scrapping 2014.  Finally!  I stepped out of my comfort zone of standard 12x12 pages and worked with some clear photo dividers.  I received this album through my SEI membership.  It came with the initial page dividers but as I started scrapping I ran down to the local big store and picked up more – larger pages with different blocking. 


     As I started this endeavor I realized that I couldn’t stay all cookie cutter – photo here, journaling there.  Some pictures begged to be in a certain spot on the page or with another photo that screamed “We’re together!!!!”, so I started some cutting photos in half.  The first one killed me.  After that it was easier.  Check out the weirdo with the mohawk!


     I love using the white gel pen with the black background - it looks so cool!  Plus, it reminds me of the scrapbook my mom had from her youth.  Black pages, white writing.  Something old that binds us together...



That's a snowy owl looking at you right there.

 

The miscellany page... (There's always one... or two!)


Check out my pages!  I even got some journaling done (the bane of my existence)! 


     I got a little crazy on the photo cutting but I wanted them a certain way!  I don't think it looks too shabby!


Notice the purple hair!


     I’m getting ready to move on 2015.  It seems fitting that the year is nearly over.  More on that later.  
     What have you done to shake up your scrapbooking, even just a little, this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment