Tuesday, September 22, 2015

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like...

Christmas!  

Yes, it IS just around the corner and will be here before we know it.  Which means, in card making terms - you're late!  You better get moving now in case you haven't started already - and by you, I mean me.


I'm really excited this year because I've been hitting up sales and I've picked up some new (to me) embossing folders that scream "Use me!" and I've been scouring Pinterest for ideas.  Just the other day I laid out all 30 or so choices and told my boyfriend to choose the ones he would like us to send.  He gets this choice because he actually helps me make them.  He's so good about that!  I, however, get final say.  







He chose several that I thought he would.  I was very surprised by some he didn't choose and when I asked him why he said he thought they might be too hard.  Sweet boy, don't challenge me so!  Anyhoo, I reminded him that my choices trumped his and that maybe the hard one wouldn't be as hard as we thought.




As I was searching the internet the other day I found another card that I just fell in love with and I think it is going to be THE ONE that I'm going to love.  I'm going to change out the background, add some texture and possibly some bling but I think this will be our go to card this year!  So excited!




Have you started your cards? Where did you come up with your ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment