Friday, May 22, 2015

Bake Sale!

     This past weekend I was asked to make something for a bake sale to support our local Historical Society.  I am always honored when I get the call to make something.  This is a small village and the committee is fairly full of the oldies.  They are hard to infiltrate.
     I knew I wanted to make cupcakes because you can sell them for more than cookies and bring in the big bucks! lol!  After cruising on Pinterest for awhile I did an internet search and decided on a butterfly/dragonfly cupcake.  I think they are the cutest little cupcakes ever!
     Although I didn't save one for myself, my boyfriend and kids went to the fire hall and bought their own and said they were very good!  I hope they all sold!  Here is a photo of one!

No comments:

Post a Comment