Saturday, September 26, 2015

In The Meadow We Can Build...

A Snowman!

     Now don't get down on me because I'm feeling the warm fuzzies about Christmas.  I really do love the season, and although I complain every year about how the season is earlier and earlier it always comes too fast for me and I'm scrambling to make cards and buy or make gifts.  This year there is a gingerbread contest we have to enter because they are using the theme I suggested.  Which reminds me, I need to shop for animal candy molds...

     I'm getting sidetracked!  It was a busy day with a lot of spray painting - more on that later - and cleaning the craft studio - halfway, so I would have room to work - and hitting up a moving sale.  Tired is not the word, accomplished is!

     Because I promised myself I would, I grabbed some paper, dies, embossing folder and my Big Shot and set out to make the card I have been thinking about all week.  



Here is the prototype I found on Pinterest:



     Here is my finished product.  It was really pretty easy and I think it will be one of the major cards we put out this year to friends and family.  The only change I would make is the size.  This is pretty square and I'm afraid it will cost more to send out than a standard sized card.  I think I might also add some bling.  A little sparkle here and there to give it a polished look.
Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment