Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Spooky Speculation...

Halloween will soon be upon us and I’m getting a little excited!  I need to help the kids figure out their costumes this year, but even more importantly, Pinterest has some great ideas for decorating!  


We never do much at our house, just a couple of pumpkins and some corn stalks on the porch.  This year I want to do ghosts from the trees and maybe some gravestones.  We are smack dab in the middle of the block with two empty houses, one on each side of us.  We could totally be the creepy place!



So tonight I will traverse Pinterest, find all of the projects I want to trick the house out with, and make a list of what we’ll need to get started.  I can’t wait!



Oh the memories I’ll be able to scrapbook this year!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment