Friday, September 25, 2015

Back In The Saddle Again

     This is the weekend.  No kids, no pressing urgency to clean, no real gardening where I HAVE to get something out and put away for the winter.  I will begin my Christmas cards!  I will finish the journaling for 2014!  I will start it all right here:



     I am refreshed!  I opened a drawer in my filing cabinet last night and saw paper that needed to be used.  I saw doodads and geegaws that begged to be used, at least once, so I could decide whether I liked them or not.  I saw the photo of my beloved cat AJ and her eyes were saying “Girl, you need to do something for you!  Grab some tea and scrap with me!”  Her photo often talks to me.  In my head, not out loud.  She’s been gone two years now, don’t judge me!  When she was alive we would hold conversations.  They sounded like this:

“What are you doing AJ?”
“Meow”
“Meow?”
“Mew”
“I love you baby girl”
“Puuurrrrrrrr”

     I still miss her so much.
     I did a page for her.  I should do another one.


     I’m looking forward to using the new products I ordered from HSN several months ago at the insistence of my boyfriend.  You heard that correctly.  Months.  I’m getting back in the saddle again. Here, take a listen!


     He has such a nice face!

     Maybe I'll even have time to catch up on a few episodes of Mad Men!  Love that show!  I just started watching it on Netflix and I can't get enough of it!


I LOVE Don Draper!





No comments:

Post a Comment