Thursday, November 13, 2014

DCWV November Challenge


          I am so excited to get in on the challenge this month!  I chose to do the card layout because the scrapbook pages I am doing this year are in a different format.  Basically in picture pages instead of straight 12” x 12”.  Another post on that later…

For the challenge I decided to use the “Hey Sailor” stack that I coveted for so long.  It took forever to get to my Joanne’s store that I ended up ordering it on-line!  It is a simple 4x6 card on Kraft paper, inked around the edges.  I decided to do a “standing” card instead of the usual side fold, something I rarely do and feel I should do more often!  I used a fabric flag and glued it to some twine to create a rope, keeping with a sea-worthy theme, and added some silver star bling.  On the inside is a note to my cousin who recently had knee surgery, hence the Arggh! On the front of the card!  I hope you like it!
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment