Friday, January 30, 2015

Apologies All Around...

     I would like to apologize for my lack of creativeness on paper (or anything else) the last several weeks.  I have joined a theatre group and we are getting down to the last several weeks of rehearsals and once I get home from work I spend time with my guy and turn around and leave again!  Busy, busy, busy!

     I got home the other night at 10pm after a complete show run-through and the dogs were absolutely going crazy!  He told me they had been watching for me since 8pm, wondering where I was, why I wasn't there with them.  My boy (Toby, the beagle) was all wiggles and howls when I walked through the door.  It was like I was gone for a week instead of four hours!  It's nice to come home to that, even if I hate that they're so upset when I'm not there.

Not everyone has a Barrot (A Beagle-Parrot)!  But we do! 
Here is Toby on my boyfriend's shoulder.
It's usually mine so I was lucky to get this shot! lol!

     This weekend we are having a birthday party so I will definitely get some good photos to scrapbook and make some great memories too!  I hope everyone has a warm and creative weekend!  Sub-zero weather is being served up here, maybe I'll have a chance to create after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment