Friday, May 27, 2016

May Scrap-A-Holic Challenge

Finally!  I finished my page for the DCWV May Scrap-A-Holic Challenge!  I really wanted to do the card as well, and maybe I’ll have time this weekend to do that.  I don’t know.  The weekend is pretty full.  Here’s the lineup:

Friday:  Pick up kids, bake something for the Village bake sale tomorrow (benefits the local historical society)

Saturday:  Village wide yard sales, put garden in, cemetery, work on 4H projects, possibly kayak

Sunday:  4H projects if we didn’t get them done on Saturday, dinner, bring kids home

I may be able to make the card while the kids do their projects, if I’m not helping too much.  Maybe it will distract me from hovering… lol!

I hope you like my attempt at this challenge!

Have a great weekend!


The Challenge!

My answer to the challenge!
Products used:

Alphalicious Cricut cartridge, DCWV Hey Sailor Stack, Inkadinkado, Martha Stewart crab punch, Memento ink

No comments:

Post a Comment